Thursday, January 27, 2011

Final Schedule!

I'm so happy because I've finally figured out my schedule and I really like it:

Grammar - Monday 10:45 - 12:15 and Tuesday 8:45 - 10:15
Phonetics - Monday 1:15 - 3:15
Lit Fantastique - Tuesday 10:15 - 12:45
Lire Le Fantastique (half of a comparative lit class) - Wednesday 3:15 - 4:45
Les Fabliaux of the Middle Ages (the other half of the comp. lit class) - Thursday 10:15 - 11:45
Art History at the Musée Fabre: Thursday 2:00 - 5:00

It gets confusing because Lit Fantastique and Lire Le Fantastique/Les Fabliaux are TWO different classes, yet the subjects are similar.  I'm still really excited for all of my classes because the profs all seem good (read: I can understand the profs when they speak) and I'm really interested in this type of lit/time period so a little over lap won't kill me.

Oh, also I saw a WINE JUICE BOX!!  Don't believe me?  See the picture below:


Ok... so it's not for drinking.  It's for cooking.  But still, it looks like a juice box!  I've also now seen yogurt in glass jars. 

Stay Tuned for: Coin Collecting 101: Class one - Food shopping and Book Buying

(I swear... I have about 10,000 euro dimes.  Can't I get a 50 cent piece every now and then??)

No comments:

Post a Comment